Davenport Aviation - If interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org
United States; Remote
SUMMARY: Coordinating activities involved with procuring goods and services such as equipment, tools, parts, and supplies, for organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Determines method of procurement such as direct purchase or bid.
· Reviews bid proposals and negotiates contracts within budgetary limitations and scope of authority.
· Reviews requisitions and builds vendor relationships.
· Confers with vendors to obtain product or service information such as price, availability, and delivery schedule.
· Selects products for purchase by testing, observing, or examining items.
· Estimates values according to knowledge of market price.
· Maintaining and ensuring orders arrive on time.
· Prepares purchase orders or bid requests.
· Maintains procurement records such as items or services purchased, costs, delivery, product quality or performance, and inventories.
· Discusses defective or unacceptable goods or services with inspection or quality control personnel, users, vendors, and others to determine source of trouble and take corrective action.
· Expedites delivery of goods to users.
· Ensure all procedures, processes and activities related to supply chain are performed according to company standard operating procedure manuals, offering suggestions for improvement as noted.
· Approve invoices for payment.
· Approve purchases and track their progress to make sure orders are filled and delivered correctly, Review purchase orders for accuracy to make sure the best prices are obtained.
· Work with finance to arrange payment.
· Identify product solutions for customers and sales staff.
· Complete tasks in Quantum and CRM for the life cycle of the task.
· Communicate and document open items at the end of each day in Quantum and with Sales staff.
· Out of work scope hours will occasionally be required.
· Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Who we are:
Ranked one of the fastest growing companies in Columbus, Ohio, 5 years in a row and winner of The President’s Excellence in Export awards, Davenport Aviation is the leader in the commercial aviation aftermarket, and a front runner in the rotary wing defense sector. Our global reach and sophisticated systems allows Davenport Aviation to provide aircraft parts to foreign airlines on all continents of the globe and deliver aerospace solutions all levels of government nationwide.
What we offer:
We offer a salary of $53,000-$60,000 per year (based on experience), a complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision and a matched 401(k) program, 3 weeks of vacation, plus sick days and paid holidays all in a young, vibrant, growing company next to John Glenn International Airport!
This position may require exposure to information, which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Davenport Aviation values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact HR and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.