Job Title: Bookkeeper Payroll Administrator
Reports To: Secretary
The bookkeeper is an essential position that is responsible for accurate payroll input, submission and tracking for employees on a regular basis. An individual that excels under deadline pressures will most likely satisfy the demands of this position.
The Bookkeeper will use Quantum by Component Controls to satisfy essential bookkeeping responsibilities. The Bookkeeper will track and report financial records, maintaining and improving financial-record-keeping systems.
Essential knowledge, skills, and abilities:
· Use Quantum by Component Controls for bookkeeping tasks.
· Track and record financial transactions, posts debits and credits.
· Prepare bank deposits and post to cash journal and accounts receivable.
· Produce financial statements.
· Maintain existing document processes.
· Net Quick Asset Summary (NQAS)
· Stipulate bookkeeping policies and procedures.
· Bank reconciliation, organize bank records.
· Research and report 1099 data to accountant.
· File paid bills.
· Maintain Credit Reference Letters.
· Prepare monthly workers’ compensation audit report.
· Other office responsibilities as business necessitates.
· Produce Weekly Quick Asset reports and keep track of AR and AP.
Education: Some college preferred.
Preferred Experience: 2 years bookkeeping experience is preferred.
Required Skills: Excel proficient to review spreadsheets, create Excel documents using ribbon functions (calculation, filtering, page formatting and proper headers). Understand intermediate accounting terminology.
Preferred Skills: Quantum
Physical Requirements: The Bookkeeper must remain stationary in position daily when using standard office equipment. This person must be able to squat and kneel to reach files and drawers. The Bookkeeper needs to move about inside the office to access file cabinets and office machinery. May be required to move about warehouse to support time-sensitive business communications. The bookkeeper will constantly use mouse, keyboard and computer monitors to satisfy essential bookkeeper responsibilities and other responsibilities as business necessitates. The bookkeeper is also required to accurately identify data from spreadsheets and effectively communicate accurate information under tight deadlines. The bookkeeper is required to meet tight deadlines of tasks that impact staff-wages, customer service and the Company’s financial standing.